La Jolla Concours d’Elegance
April 7-9, 2017
With the La Jolla Cove as a breathtaking backdrop, the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance transforms this chic, coastal community into a weekend playground with a remarkable automobile showcase, fabulous shopping, five-star accommodations, and unforgettable culinary experiences.
The weekend of April 7th through April 9th will mark the 13th Annual La Jolla Concours d’Elegance, featuring some of the world’s most exquisite automobile displays including the honored marque: Packard.
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 7, 7-10pm – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Contemporary Classic Cocktail Party
Intimate soiree with a spectacular display of extraordinary Rolls-Royce automobiles and incredible entertainment. Enjoy a fabulous hosted evening at The Lot filled with lively libations, elevated bites, and Balvenie scotch tasting. This exclusive automotive event is the perfect way to start your world class weekend. $175 per person.
Saturday, April 8, 7am-2pm – Symbolic Tour d’Elegance
San Diego excursion that includes a scenic tour, with exclusive views of private collections, catered lunch and one-of-a-kind experiences. Limited to first 75 entries. $225 per car (Includes 2 people per vehicle).
Saturday, April 8, 6-9pm – Bentley VIP Reception presented by Fraser Yachts California
The Saturday night soiree will be held down on the field of the La Jolla Concours, take in the breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean as you delight in delicious tastes from 15 of San Diego’s finest restaurants, taste creative cocktails from Hendricks’s Gin, and enjoy a hosted full bar while dancing unabashed under the moon lit sky. Ellen Browning Scripps Park (La Jolla Cove). $250 per person.
Sunday, April 9, 9am-4pm – La Jolla Concours d’Elegance
This is once in a lifetime chance to view 300+ spectacular one-of-a-kind vehicles that will be displayed on the La Jolla Cove lawn along the breathtaking Pacific Coast Ocean. Enjoy live 30’s era swing music from Dave Patrone, see the world through rose-colored glasses and enjoy the sweetness of the Concours in our NEW Champagne and Honey Tasting Garden.
VIP tickets include the above general admission benefits plus complimentary lunch from 15 incredible San Diego restaurants as well as Hosted Wines, Craft Beers, and Cocktails from 11 AM to 2 PM and a signed poster from the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance official artist Scott Jacobs. Ellen Browning Scripps Park (La Jolla Cove). $65 general admission purchased in advance; $70 general admission day of event; $175 VIP purchased in advance; $200 VIP day of event.
Ultimate VIP Ticket Package
Take the weekend and make it one to remember by taking advantage of the ultimate VIP package!
- Ticket to the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Contemporary Classic Cocktail Party
- Ticket to the Bentley VIP Reception
- VIP Ticket to the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance
$375 per person purchased through April 5; $400 thereafter
New in 2017: Exclusive VIP Chairman Getaway Package
Treat yourself to the luxury weekend you deserve – LJCDE is pulling out all the stops for a select few. This exclusive package includes:
- A Friday and Saturday Night Stay for two at the charming Grande Colonial Hotel in an Ocean View Junior Suite
- Welcome gift basket from the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance
- Concierge service. You will have a staff member assigned to care for your needs for this incredible weekend of motoring.
- Two VIP tickets to the Friday Night Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Contemporary Classic Cocktail Party at The Lot, includes food and beverages-April 7, 7-10pm
- Two VIP tickets to the Bentley Saturday Evening VIP Reception presented by Fraser Yachts California at the Concours Show Field, includes food from 15 outstanding San Diego restaurants and open bar-April 8, 6-9pm
- Chairman’s Mimosa Breakfast at the Grande Colonial on Sunday, April 9 from 7-8am. Guest speakers may include Keith Martin Publisher of Sports Car Market, G. Michael Dorvillier Chairman of the La Jolla Concours, and Ed Gilbertson, past Chief Judge of the Pebble Beach Concours. Find out what makes La Jolla Concours so special and enjoy behind the scenes talk from some of the most well respected car aficionados in the world
- Access to the Chairman’s Hospitality Suite which includes complimentary food and beverages-9am-4pm
- Two VIP credentials good for the Bridge Club VIP Area which includes food from over 15 fabulous restaurants and open bar; 11am-4pm
- VIP docent tour of the La Jolla Concours field from car experts at 11am
- Two La Jolla Concours Commemorative signed posters and programs
La Jolla Cove, $1,900 per duo
The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance has made large strides turning this coastal community event into an international automobile showcase and this is in large part due to G. Michael Dorvillier and his devoted committee. In addition to his role as a registered Financial Advisor at Symbio Financial Partners, he has taken on the role as the distinguished Chairman of this event for the last six years. Dorvillier’s goal is to continue to astonish car enthusiasts, sponsors and attendees with new surprises, one-of-a-kind experiences and incredible automobiles as he strides to continue to take this Concours to higher and higher levels of excellence.
Amidst the celebration, proceeds raised at the 13th Annual La Jolla Concours d’Elegance will benefit local nonprofits, the Monarch School Project, which educates students who have been impacted by homelessness, and the La Jolla Historical Society, which preserves the living history of La Jolla. For more information on the La Jolla Concours, to obtain a registration form to enter your vehicle, receive sponsorship information, or purchase tickets to the variety of events over the weekend please call or visit the event Web site. 619.233.5008, lajollaconcours.com